Corryville Suzuki Project Tuition for 2022 – 2023
(10 monthly payments due from August 1, 2023 to May 1, 2024)
|Level||Lesson Length||Suzuki Repertoire||Music Theory||Repertoire Ensemble or Sight Reading||TEEN STRINGS Ensemble||Chamber Literature||Monthly Payment|
Tuition includes: 32 weeks of private lessons and 18 Saturday Ensemble and Music Theory class dates. In addition, each child will perform in 3 solo recitals and 3-6 group recitals each year. In summary, tuition covers 43-91 hours of instruction for each students depending on their age and level.
Registration: Students register in one of five levels, and the student’s level is determined by the private instructor. When the student is ready to move to the next level, the instructor will suggest a change to the home teacher.
Tuition Payments: Tuition is due on the 1st of each month. Please make checks payable to The Corryville Suzuki Project, Inc. and place in the tuition box at the Phelan Studio in Mt. Washington, or mail to CSP, P.O. Box 30316, Cincinnati, OH 45230.
- Orientation for New Students – $57.00 (required at enrollment)
- Uniform – $19.00 (required at enrollment)
- Suzuki Fun CD – $15 (recommended)
- CSP CD – $10 (recommended)
- CSP purple t-shirts – $15 (required for CSP Camp)
- TEEN STRINGS t-shirt – $20 (required for the ensemble)
- TEEN STRINGS Fall Retreat – $95
- TEEN STRINGS Winter Trip – TBA
- Parent Conferences (60 min.) – $57
Scholarship applications: Due dates are July 15, November 1, and February 1. Awards will be announced prior to the start of each quarter. Students must be enrolled in CSP for at least one quarter before applying for scholarship. For more information please review the Scholarship Policy.
NEW Afterschool Child Enrichment (ACE) program tuition assistance: Below is a link to information on funding for ACE tuition assistance through the US Department of Education. The program sets up an education savings account and puts in $1000 for each student to pay for afterschool activities, such as CSP lessons.
Payment Policy: A late fee of $25 per month will be charged for any student whose tuition is more than one month late. Additionally, any student whose tuition is more than two months late will no longer receive private lessons until payment is made in full.
- On the 20th of each month, the treasurer sends invoices for the following month’s tuition.
- Payment is due on the 1st of each month.
- If payment is not received by the 10th of the month, the treasurer will send a reminder message.
- If payment is not received by the 25th of the month, the treasurer will call the parent(s) to remind them that a late fee will be charged if payment is not made by the last day of the month.
- If payment is not received by the last day of the month, a $25 late fee will be added per student.
- If payment is two months late, a second $25 late fee will be added per student, and the board president will contact the parent(s) to explain that private lessons will be suspended until payment is made in full.