CSP is a non-profit organization, funded by generous donations from other organizations, companies, and individuals. Expenses are only partially covered by CSP tuition.
Our donors are listed along with with gifts in kind, and current needs we have. Thank you so much for your valuable support in helping CSP continue to touch the lives of many children.
We are only able to accomplish as much as we do because of the generous donation of time and effort by our volunteers. Please become a part of our family by serving on one of our committees.
Our volunteers are an integral part of our organization!
To volunteer, fill out a Volunteer Form here and email it to email@example.com, or mail to: CSP, PO Box 30316, Cincinnati, OH 45230.
Currently we have the following Board and Volunteer Positions available:
Prepare agenda for board meeting and distribute at least one week before the meeting. Chair board meetings. Monitor strategic plan progress and keep the Board on track. Review board position descriptions annually and prepare Board calendar.
Chair board meetings in president’s absence. Maintain to-do list and distribute within 1 week of meetings. Arrange meeting space.
Recruit and instruct volunteers. Report current volunteer activities and volunteer needs to the board. Serve on Board Development Committee.
Identify and solicit contributions from businesses and corporations, and develop ongoing relationships. Work closely with Finance Committee to meet yearly goals.
Create brochures, flyers and other publicity materials for CSP. Work on web site.
Public Relations Chair:
Research PR and advertising opportunities for CSP. Write articles for newspapers and other media. Assist with CSP newsletter.
Lead and oversee progress of Finance Committee, working with the Treasurer, board and professionals for financial assessment and necessary planning.
Recruiting and Community Outreach Chair:
Plan and carry out student recruiting efforts, including overseeing the PR table at CSP events. Work with the Artistic Directors to identify and arrange performance locations. Report to board all recruiting and outreach efforts.
For more information or a Board of Directors application, please call 513-231-3523 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grant writing assistance
- Newsletter layout & design
- Marketing design of CSP brochure or email newsletters
- Post flyers around the city (libraries, schools, coffee shops, etc.).
- Recruiting assistance with CSP display table at concerts
- Research performance and other publicity opportunities for CSP to reach out to Greater Cincinnati.
- Video of CSP concerts
- Fall solicitation drive leadership
- Fall solicitation drive assistance
- Spring raffle assistance
- Corporate Relations assistance
- Music organization of studio files
- Administrative assistance with office tasks
For more information on volunteer positions, please call 513-231-3523
or email email@example.com.
Season Class Sponsors
- Harris Family Charitable Fund
- Matinée Musicale Endowment Fund, Louise Dieterle Nippert Estate
Season Scholarship Sponsors
- Santoro Foundation
- The Greater Cincinnati Foundation
- Jack Smith Jr. Charitable Trust
- PNC Bank and Karen B. Wachs, Co-Trustees
Summer Camp Sponsor
- The Appalachian Community Development Association
Encore Circle (Gifts of $500 and up)
- Dukart Family – in memory of Richard Council
- Nathan Family
- Don & Gayle Oeters
- Strings N’ Things
Symphony Club (Gifts of $200 to $499)
- Lorraine Austin
- John & Katherine Biederman
- Brian Council
- Brigger & Assoc.
- Mark & Martena Fette
- Ruth and Paul Inderhees
- Ohio String Teachers Assoc.
- Roulier-Swartz Family
- Allan & Robin Shropshire
- Pat & Donna Strutzel
- Jane Welling
Rhapsody Club (Gifts of $100 to $199)
- Richard & Theresa Hagee
- Susan Herman
- Steve & Diane Kurtz
- Daniel & Lisa Lape
- Bob Lincoln
- Mary Sue McDuffie
- Mark & Valerie McKinney
- Jeff & Kathy Pfaendtner
- Sandra Rivers
- Parthasarathy – Ramkumar Family
- Patrick Tso & Weiyi Li
Sonata Club (Gifts of $50 to $99)
- Dave & Fran Bachmeyer
- Mr. & Mrs. John Burroughs
- Jane & Edgar Cox
- Stephen & Amy Fortin
- Bill & Kathleen Griffon
- John & Mary Kuechly
- Cindy Lewis
- Richard & Monica Merkel
- Karin Pendle
- Vince & Elizabeth Phelan
- Nicolae & Jana Pop
- Bill & Mary Rieke
- Stockton-Brown Family
- James Wesner
- Randall Wheaton
Overture Club (Gifts up to $49)
- Carol Bragg
- Gerald Bragg
- Caldwell Family
- Diana Coogan
- DeAtley-Rosales Family
- Jacqueline Francis
- Hugh & Margaret Gallagher
- Katie Hamilton
- Mark & Betsey Hofeldt
- MacDonell-Galvin Family
- Kevin & Nancy McDonough
- Jennifer Kemp
- Pat Nott
- Rosalie Phelan
- Lucius Rice
- Rooney Family
Gifts in Kind
CSP is deeply grateful for the in-kind donations received throughout the year. In past years, we were thrilled to receive our computer, copy machine, file cabinets and fax machine, along with many other donations from generous friends of our program.
We wish to acknowledge these donors for Fall 2015:
- Terry Albright, Albright Computer Solutions
- Bill Brigger, Brigger & Assoc.
- Paul Inderhees
- Dina Larkin Graphic Design
- Cathy Lyons, Lyons Photography
- Middletown Symphony Orchestra
- Mt. Washington Presbyterian Church
- Tom Pacquette, TPAC, LLC
- Louis Proske, Piano Technician
- Reid Schlotterbeck, CPA, Barnes Dennig
- Adam Smith, Sound Press Design
If you or someone you know is interested in donating any of the following, or knows how to help in any of these areas please contact us:
- White Copy Paper (20 & 24 lbs)
- 1/2” and 1” black binders
- Bulk mailing services
- Printing services
- Small laptop computer
- Digital recorder
- Volunteer to help reorganize CSP office and music filing
We will gladly accept monetary contributions earmarked for one of the above. Call 513-231-3523 to help with any of the items listed above.
Mail your tax deductable donation to: Corryville Suzuki Project, P.O. Box 30316, Cincinnati, OH 45230.
If you would like to contribute or become involved in CSP, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-231-3523. We look forward to hearing from you!
For information on how you or your business can support CSP, contact CSP at 513-231-3523. Tax deductible donations can be sent to: The Corryville Suzuki Project, Inc. P.O. Box 30316, Cincinnati, OH 45230.