Taking time to learn about the Suzuki method and the CSP program ensures that a new family will be successful. Prior to a student’s acceptance, we ask that the parent or guardian who will be taking on the responsibility of working daily with the child, take the following steps to learn more about this commitment:
- Read Nurtured by Love by Shinichi Suzuki (purchase at Strings N Things, 513-474-6033)
- Observe a private lesson, and the Saturday Ensemble and Music Theory Program with your child. Call 513-231-3523 to schedule.
- Read the CSP program orientation materials. These will be given to you after completing the lesson/class observations.
- Thoroughly review this web site, including the handbook.
- Schedule an orientation with CSP Artistic Director Elizabeth Council-Phelan. There is a $56 orientation fee due at this time, checks may be made out to CSP. It is preferable that both parents attend the orientation, and this meeting is held without the student present. Please bring along your orientation packet.
Contact us with any questions, and we look forward to hearing from you!